- Dezmond Allen, Regenerative Pasture Systems
- Daniela Basile, SSOL Gardens
- Serena Black, Science Research Specialist, Industrial Forestry Service Ltd.
- George Casimir, Farm N Stuff
- Paula Cranmer-Underhill, Spapium Farm, also a part of the YeKm Food hub
- Dieter Dudy, Thistle Farm
- Fred Fortier, Uncle Freddy’s Hothouse
- Shelaigh Garson, Everyone’s Eden
- Gillian Watt, Applied Sustainable Ranching Program at Thompson Rivers University
- Addie de Candole, Market gardener and settler
- George Casimir, CFDC of CIFN
- Marie Bartlett, Thompson Rivers University
The Kweselkten Agriculture Guide has been made possible by the Community Futures Development Corporation of Central Interior First Nations with funding from the Rural Opportunity Fund and Community Futures Pan West Network.
Three videos were created to compliment the guide produced by Mastermind Studios, talking to Fred Fortier, Dezmond Allen, and Shelaigh Garson. Watch them here!